Cut! ACTION!

If you know my Mum, you'd know that woman is such a great actor. We've had cause to laugh to stupor over some of her behaviour and I think it generally has rubber off on me.

Is it the times when she knows the person amongst my sibling and I who have done something but would pretend not to know and keep asking us to get us to confess?
Or the times she's aware of our plans as kids and feign ignorance?

How about the time my sis was liking one Bobo or the time I was gifted something by a crush, or the time I over inflated prices to things or when my Aunty began sneaking around to wear trousers?
Mummy would pretend oh, next thing your matter would be discussed in the morning devotion.

Ever been in a situation where you already heard the gist or got the info and they come to tell you but you've got to pretend you're hearing it for the first time?

Hahaha, well, a little bit differently, my daughter is fond of troubling her elder brother.
This particular day, he had come to make complaint severally to me about her disturbance. Of course warned her but small madam wouldn't listen.
The young man got fed up and after telling her severally to leave him alone and she still refused, he beat her.

Trust my daughter, the trans-generational spirit of acting on her life came to the fore and she began screaming as though he brother was killing her.
I also put my dramatic cap on and pretended not to have heard her.
After screaming for several minutes and she saw no one was running to comfort her, she ran into the house to meet me and report how her brother beat her. Of course you needed to see my face with the millions of different facial expressions I displayed as she told me her story. You'd have thought we were on a movie set🤣🤣🤣.

I've had a few times I had to pretend I didn't know about a thing until it was brought directly to my notice.
Sometimes this trait is good to cultivate, for example, you won't be all over people's business and then people can also comfortably and confidently confide in you or give you informations in their own time. How about couples trying to conceive? Or those praying to get married? Or suffering an illness even terminal diseases .

How about the expressions on their faces when they find out you've known all along? Especially for those who have been dishing out lies!😂😂😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!