Eat and drink!

Hmmmmmmmm 'there is fire on the mountain' 🎧🎧🎧🎧. Asa sang this song as a prophesy oh because right now naija dey burn up and down.

My people, today is supposed to be our marriage anniversary. 
How this anniversary landed on a Sunday is another cause for discussion. Typical of a pastor's child, we practically spend the whole day in church.

Got home so late in the evening and totally forgot it was supposed to be a day of loving.
Hubby as well had engagements for the reminder of the day, got home by past 9pm. We managed to put the kids to sleep and just sat there laughing at each other.

Prior to today, we had great plans of how we'd spend the day, flexing and loving.
Well the joke was on us but the beautiful thing is that I've been blessed with a rich life because I have a partner who loves me, rides with me and we'l, here we are tonight laughing our asses off each other.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US BABY,
WE PARTY TOMORROW!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!