It's tough to be good!

Have you ever gone out of your way to help a person?
To just show kindness out of empathy and the goodness of your heart?
BUT ,
Instead of a thank you, you're repaid with evil?

Short story, this homeless woman and her son came severally begging my parents for assistance.
My Dad said his spirit didn't accept her.
She looked so lost and haggard with her son. It was such a sorry sight. 
My siblings, Mum and I prevailed on my Dad so he gave her an accomodation for free in a building we had, helped them set up, gave them money and food stuffs.

Weeks later a tenant was to move into another room, same building.
Madam blatantly refused and said she can't share the building with anyone.
Started off as a joke, she put locks in all the remaining rooms in the building.
Our caretaker went over after much pressure from the tenant to talk to this woman but she instead ran out clad in only a wrapper, asked her son to begin recording and started crying, screaming, claiming the man beat her up.
Long story short, she called the police on us, claimed several things including bills for supposed treatment before leaving the house.

So many people have been badly hurt for doing good.
So many have been scarred for life just because they chose to show care.
I read of the woman who was stabbed to death by another woman she took in because she was stranded after her husband drove her out of their matrimonial home.

These days one can't even tell who is legit, a scam or just plain evil.
And this is why no one wants to render help anymore.
Well I have just one prayer
'May our goodness not be the end of us'
Amen!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!