Even God rested!

Walahi this internet of a thing ehhhhhh.
Small press wey I say make I press phone na him I dey see 4:57am. For somebody who's to wake up at 5am to start preparing the for the day? The hullabaloo of school run, the jetting of to work and all the hyper energy and tension not to run late.
Who send me press this phone?
Just to ease myself oh, now see!

I went about my activities for that day red eyed, and helped by the almighty power of the Most High God!
Imagine operating on borrowed energy?

The social media space is one tunnel that quickly draws you in the minute you as much as try dipping your toes to check!

Nobody taught me to always put off my phone whenever it was time to sleep.
It might be termed alot of things, but it is called 'good night rest' for many reasons.
I remember when we had our baby girl, she was such a cry baby and one of those nights who was on her crying spree, hubby decided to stand in and nurse her back to sleep.
He was sleep deprived of course and on his way to work, dozed off on the steering wheel.
This right her has cost many their lives. I know of a guy who went to do a job and decided he must return home to his family that night besides it was Enugu to Abakaliki, a journey of just an hour plus.
He never made it home. Slept off on the steering wheel, glided off the road, straight into a tree and died on the spot.

Give your body the requisite rest it needs.
Body no be firewood!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!