Everything counts: Go for more!

I went for an interview yesterday, a sudden opening just came up in my husband's company, a very hot deal at that one that required URGENT response.
Heard of the opportunity on Wednesday afternoon, scheduled an appointment for interview by afternoon the very next day.

The position I was interviewing for was something outside the straight jacket practice of law that I studied.
Got to the interview however and the questions that began to come up where things I had personally chosen to learn along the way as I progressed in my studies and life generally.

That interview stood as an eye opener for me that no single knowledge in life is a waste.
That thing you're learning today, you never know when the skill or knowledge will be called for.
Where could I have manufactured experiences within the the time frame of one day to stand for an interview?
Any opportunity that presents itself before you, utilize it to learn something new.

Do not allow any chance you have go to waste
Do not settle for the bearest minimum.
If everyone is learning A and there's an opportunity to learn ABC at the same time, by all means, go for the additional knowledge.
THAT EXTRA KNOWLEDGE THAT MIGHT SEEM LIKE NOTHING TODAY IS WHAT WILL STAND YOU OUT TOMORROW.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!