Do Good!

To whom much is given...
Somewhere, somehow, along your life's journey, somebody showed you grace, someone helped you stand
Someone was your voice when you couldn't speak
Someone stood as your biggest cheerleader
Someone held the touch for you
Someone gave up their slot for you
Someone smuggled you in
Someone stuck out their neck for you
Someone deprived themselves of something for you
Someone stood as your voice of reason or voice of encouragement
Someone helped you fight your demons

A few years later...
Now you're standing and your mantra is ' If I didn't have it easy, no one will'
You've become a big stumbling block
Instead of showing people the door, you have become the wedge at the door
Why should A, B or C have that?
Do they know how I suffered while coming up?
Since I went through hell and high waters I'll make others experience same, if not worse
You have become the gate keeper
Everyone must appease you or else.


Well, I'm here to tell you; NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW
DO GOOD EVERY CHANCE YOU GET!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!